Yoxall Health Centre aims to provide a welcoming, high quality, professional and caring service to all its patients. We welcome all comments and suggestions as these help us to ensure our service meets the standards we strive to achieve.
If you have any concerns or wish to make a comment on the service you have received – good or bad – you can do so via the following options:
- Friends and Family Test – comment slips available in surgery waiting area or take the survey online (button on the homepage of this website)
- Comment via our suggestions box in the surgery
- Email the surgery at firstname.lastname@example.org, write or call the Practice Manager at the surgery
- Complete a complaints form which can be found in the Complaints Procedure or completed Online Here
- Alternatively, you can comment via the NHS Choices website NHS Choices – Yoxall Health Centre
If you remain unhappy once local resolution is completed, you can contact the Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE PARLIAMENTARY & HEALTH SERVICE OMBUSMAN (PHSO)
Under the new NHS Complaints procedure, you have the right to ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) to review your complaint if you remain unhappy once local resolution is completed. The PHSO contact details are:
The Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman
Telephone: 0345 0154033, Fax: 0300 0614 000
The PHSO would normally expect any request to be lodged within 12 months from the date when you became aware that you had cause to complain.
However, you are encouraged to make the approach as soon as possible once local resolution is complete.